View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 04:28 PM   #1
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 6153
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2014.. It's all about the Numbers

Example:
VTR-0505
2005 Build Number: #2889 of 5107
2005 Flame Red: #822 of 1445
2005 Flame Red QC: #433 of 929

I know as pointless as this is for Ken and Steve , however, it is for the few that are interested in this kind of information. This is what I will be working on throughout 2014. The US/Export information numbers is still in work and at some point will have that fully broke down.

Most of it will be shared here:
Viper Truck Registry Main Page - Viper Truck Registry Wiki

Build information will be shared here:
The Registry - Viper Truck Registry Wiki

These numbers will be based on the research of the Viper Truck Registry, the only other option is to use Dodge/SRT's numbers. At this point, the only ones I have done are the Flame Red 2005 QC's. There are also no promises or guarantee's. You just never know what hasn't been found yet.

Oh well, back to work......

Vj