View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 02:17 PM   #25
VPRPWRD
Super Moderator-Registry Contributor
Viper Truck Owner

Viper Power: 1637
VPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond reputeVPRPWRD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is It Andy's Birthday Today???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Django View Post
I've tried..... God knows I've tried.

Unfortunately, my sharing along those lines will and does consist of admonitions against street racing. Ergo, tidbits from this old bastard have been less than cordially received..........

"Sharing" often elicits responses consisting of epithets and derision towards my age. Hank and scoobert were conspicuous in this.

I mean Jesus Lord in Heaven, you admonish someone on the dangers of street racing and in return, yer held up for thee most appalling levels of excoriation in the form of insults towards you AND your dead wife, culminating in the fervent wish that you die of "ASS CANCER".

As such, my "sage" wisdom is often witheld.

C'est la' vie
You have considered the sources of said insults haven't you? While I didn't have the (dis) pleasure of speaking with either of them, their legend is still alive and I have heard the stories.

My YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEsMsFATkTJq3k-BM26PfAg

Follow me on Instagram: VPRPWRD

#1357 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 SOLD!
#2718 of 3057 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10
#0851 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 RC SOLD!
VPRPWRD is offline   Reply With Quote