View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 08:36 PM   #23
Wifey
Super Moderator
2012 Viper Truck of The Month
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0997
Viper Power: 3692
Wifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond reputeWifey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ORIGINAL RIMS AND TIRES FOR SALE

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemags54 View Post
Just a quick heads up, I have traded in my truck (the misses wants a convertible). The dealership is taking it next Friday Aug.9th. I am selling it with rims I bought from an old forum member, (Doneo) and sent out to get the permastar treatment ... . I will be left with my original rims and rubber that I took off. I wanted to keep my original rubber 'fresh". The nubs are still on the tires and the rims are in excellent condition. I will post some pics as soon as I get home. They have been appropriately stored in my garage, on a shelf, since I took them off. I only have 8100 miles on my truck now, so I would bet the total amount of mileage on these rims and tires is about 5000. I'll try to back into some paperwork and verify the exact mileage, at the time I did this swap. I would rather not ship them, as they are heavy and this would be a pain in the ass. $1500.00 Thanks.
The Queen is heartbroken
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote