View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 07:05 PM   #5
joemags54
Garage King
Viper Truck Owner

Registry ID#:: VTR-0241
Viper Power: 806
joemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond reputejoemags54 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ORIGINAL RIMS AND TIRES FOR SALE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Okay, all I know is that it's a convertible.

Bentley? Yugo?

Come on, we need to know and sure as hell will need pictures when you get it.
Sorry again John..... Truth be told, I have been feeling a bit selfish lately. I own about a dozen beautiful guitars,.... and..... about 6 months ago I leased a CTS V wagon..........My wife Robin cannot drive a manual, and both the truck and the V wagon are 6 speed.... Robin had always wanted a Benz. So we went shopping and picked out the new 2014 E350 Cabriolet. I figured to make it a bit easier to pay the note, (and I only have a 2 car garage), it was time to let one of my toys go....P.S. Jeff I apologize if I placed this thread in the wrong category. Feel free to move it anywhere you'd like.