View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 09:54 PM   #34
Django
Profanology/Ethics/Music

Viper Power: 3842
Django has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond reputeDjango has a reputation beyond repute

John, here's what I'm inclined to believe by weighing all of the credible testimony presented to me. This isn't necessarily what (in fact) happened. But, I think it's close.

Apparently Dom showed up drunk, lookin' for trouble with Stinker. I'm given to understand that those present persuaded Dom to make peace w/ Tony. Which they did. However, several credible folks asserted that (later) a drunker Tony tried to punk Dom for making peace. (saying he knew Dom didn't wanna fight him or some shit.) This apparently enraged Dom, who could take it no more and went apeshit on Tony as he sat (hurling derision) from his lawnchair.

The rest is history.

I'm about 90% sure that's what happened.

I'm unaware of Stinker's plans in civil court. But, it wouldn' surprise me.

"A man's only as good as his word."

"Grow the fuck up and learn t' Love, for Christ's sake"

Tim
Django is offline   Reply With Quote