View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 07:42 PM   #33
ViperJeff
Registry Administrator

Registry ID#:: VTR-0505
Viper Power: 5693
ViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond reputeViperJeff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Weeks.

Did they kiss and make up?
Seriously????

No, It's a full on split in the community

Now of course that is all George Bush's fault because he listened to me, but I don't give a hooten crap.... I'm am never going to worry about peoples petty differences, crying in the corner, who did what to who and all that other shit. These are grown men we are talking about, that doesn't mean they will always act there age, but..... lets not go there

Everyone has pretty much made there choice, Tony's Customers are at the World, Those that don't seem to be part of the drama are scattered between the VTCoa, SRT10Forum, and the World.

Here, I don't care one way or the other, here its about Ho,s, Friends, the Registry and where Mikey buys his milk. Everyone is welcome, there is no political line here and there shouldn't be. We can pretty much talk about anything we want, to include Lucy and her damn football and watching ole Charlie Brown hit the mud again. The important thing is that people have fun regardless of where they post, here, there (hopefully the correct one) or somewhere else.

So what happened after, there was a series of finger pointing and very little responsibility, the more fingers were pointed, the less truth was clear. I'm sure at some point there will be a court somewhere making a landmark decision of responsibility to include volumes of testimony of what people thought they saw, heard and felt. Glad I wasn't there and even happier it's there (wrong one) problem. Even if the courts makes a decision, it will never be clear as to fault. OJ Simpson and Susan Anthony will be laughing there (wrong one)ass off over this cluster fuck.

With all that, I will still spend time with Viper Guys and Viper Truck Guys trying to build a community of like minded souls. Those that want to be part of a great thing will be there, those that don't will move on and do there own thing. Life is a series of unwanted choices and events we can never change. What we do after ....... is a measure of character.

have a Great Day

Vj