Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Should she stay or should she go (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16871)

Wifey 10-05-2015 07:56 PM

Should she stay or should she go

:shrug:

What should the queen do?

ViperJeff 10-05-2015 09:04 PM

Re: Should she stay or should she go

Give her to me and I'll take care of her til you come back to your senses

TheOl 55 10-05-2015 09:37 PM

If your not going to keep her at least keep her in the family, give her to your brother!

Wifey 10-06-2015 01:27 AM

She's so paid for now it seems a shame not to keep her, BUT she is a sitter! Dilemna ..........

VPRPWRD 10-06-2015 06:55 AM

If you were going to sell what would your asking price be? I say keep it either way.

ViperJeff 10-06-2015 09:24 AM

It better be over 40

Wifey 10-06-2015 10:45 AM

I would like to get 40 but she could be real vintage by then! I have no idea what I could really get. Ideas?

ViperJeff 10-06-2015 11:22 AM

Your average offer will be low 20k, there will be many that will only offer between 17-19k. There will be a lot that think you're insane if you ask more than 24k.

You're better off keeping it and waiting unless you really want to give it away or do your own financing and sell it to me and there's no way you would like the terms. With that said, it wouldn't be near as aweful as watching it roll away and you only got 21k for it. So really your best bet if you really want to sell, is broker it to Europe.

TheOl 55 10-06-2015 12:40 PM

Or Maybe Japan.

ViperJeff 10-06-2015 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOl 55 (Post 63624)
Or Maybe Japan.

I hear the import fees going west are just stupidly outrageous, austrailia would be better

Wifey 01-29-2016 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 63619)
Your average offer will be low 20k, there will be many that will only offer between 17-19k. There will be a lot that think you're insane if you ask more than 24k.

You're better off keeping it and waiting unless you really want to give it away or do your own financing and sell it to me and there's no way you would like the terms. With that said, it wouldn't be near as aweful as watching it roll away and you only got 21k for it. So really your best bet if you really want to sell, is broker it to Europe.

Well, that might work. I'm thinking about it. OR I could lift it and 4 X her :(

Wifey 02-13-2016 12:50 PM

I haven't seen anything on the road that is worth giving her up for. And the price tags on those others are so much I would have to add boot on top of it all!! This might be the only bad investment I've ever made.

That said, I'm glad I didn't buy her as an investment --- :shrug: :) :happy3:

Wifey 06-06-2016 10:52 PM

I would trade her for a clean pre smog vehicle!! Anyone????

Wifey 07-19-2016 12:03 AM

I changed my mind. I have a pre smog vehicle. Thinkin the Queen will be first in her class one day not that far off. I would probably hate myself once I looked at the empty throne

Silverback 07-19-2016 06:10 AM

Keep it and drive it. Hell, that's what it is for.