Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site News (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Check You Viper History before Buying (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=339)

ViperJeff 11-24-2011 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wifey (Post 10442)
Fun times, lotsa ho's would be great to do that again, I think this is the place it will happen like you say Jeffey, it's onlu a month old and doing great :happy3::happy3::happy3:

Mikey is riding the range calling for Ho's .... FB'ing it great stuff :happy3:

And we are doing a great job of keeping fun seperated from the info.... Good for all

VIPR PWR 11-28-2011 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 10456)
And we are doing a great job of keeping fun seperated from the info.... Good for all

That I noticed :)

ViperJeff 11-28-2011 01:57 PM

Some day I hope to have a 50/50 split on Registry/Ho posting

VIPR PWR 11-28-2011 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 11136)
Some day I hope to have a 50/50 split on Registry/Ho posting

Hmmmm that would be good ,,, But I think Ho'ing is always going to be ahead in any instance :smoke2: At least the Hoing is kept in pretty much 1 place :dogpile::)

ViperJeff 11-28-2011 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VIPR PWR (Post 11138)
Hmmmm that would be good ,,, But I think Ho'ing is always going to be ahead in any instance :smoke2: At least the Hoing is kept in pretty much 1 place :dogpile::)

It would be fantastic...

I think the more information like this thread that is out there, "The Registry" becomes even more valuable to the casual on looker. Not everyone needs to post to learn, it's more fun if they do. :dogpile:

VIPR PWR 11-28-2011 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 11141)
It would be fantastic...

I think the more information like this thread that is out there, "The Registry" becomes even more valuable to the casual on looker. Not everyone needs to post to learn, it's more fun if they do. :dogpile:

The registry is without a doubt the largest and most informative source of ALL Viper information out there ,,,, It can only grow... It is and will be the place where all Viper enthusiasts come to learn and speak Viper :)

ViperJeff 11-28-2011 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VIPR PWR (Post 11155)
The registry is without a doubt the largest and most informative source of ALL Viper information out there ,,,, It can only grow... It is and will be the place where all Viper enthusiasts come to learn and speak Viper :)

Thats the plan....

And because we are proactive instead of reactive, the information should come faster. I should have 2/3's of the Viper VIN's by the end of the year.

Then, the breakdown, thats going to be fun :dogpile:

VIPR PWR 11-28-2011 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 11169)
Thats the plan....

And because we are proactive instead of reactive, the information should come faster. I should have 2/3's of the Viper VIN's by the end of the year.

Then, the breakdown, thats going to be fun :dogpile:

ROCK ON again Jeff ,,, Your plan is already going strong and I am sure you will :grd::fuckyea: