Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site News (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Great Start (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1241)

ViperJeff 12-10-2012 07:04 PM

Great Start

The last two days have been a very good start and has shown that the new process will be easier and take far less time to complete and maintain.

The fun (entry) continues :party36:

ViperJeff 12-10-2012 07:26 PM

Oh, I guess I should add, I adding details of trucks and registering viper trucks and vipers todays, may not add any to the forum. I have about 60 new ones to add, should keep me busy tonight

joemags54 12-11-2012 07:01 AM

I love this guy.......and I never met him......Merry Christmas!:happy160::D

TheOl 55 12-11-2012 08:11 AM

I second that!

ViperJeff 12-11-2012 08:17 AM

Blush............

I just keep thinking what it will be in 2025 when people are sitting in their electric bumper cars and strike up a conversation of remember when

VIPR PWR 12-11-2012 01:04 PM

I want to see the progress Jeff .....

ViperJeff 12-11-2012 05:43 PM

I did tell you how.... didn't I?

TheOl 55 12-11-2012 06:55 PM

Not that I remember.

ViperJeff 12-12-2012 02:45 PM

I thought I did.....

To see the progress, You must do like Rick an take that step to be a Registry Contributore. Click on UserCP, second from the bottom on the left... You have some choices

I knew at some point this project was going to need to support itself and that time has come. This is not an obligation or requirement, it's simply a choice and a choice that should only be made if it's something you truely want to do. There will be plenty of places to post and more than enough places to carry on a conversation.

Rick got in early, thanks Rick

ViperJeff 12-12-2012 11:38 PM

had more fun today adding....... Ye-Hawwwwww

TheOl 55 12-13-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 32897)
I thought I did.....

To see the progress, You must do like Rick an take that step to be a Registry Contributore. Click on UserCP, second from the bottom on the left... You have some choices

I knew at some point this project was going to need to support itself and that time has come. This is not an obligation or requirement, it's simply a choice and a choice that should only be made if it's something you truely want to do. There will be plenty of places to post and more than enough places to carry on a conversation.

Rick got in early, thanks Rick

My Honor, Thank You!