Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site News (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rep Points and how they work (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=333)

ViperJeff 11-19-2011 07:50 PM

Rep Points and how they work

OK, here is the run down

For a few days I exaggerated the points so I could see how things worked.... and I think I got it.

When you rep someone, you're giving the points based on your Rep Power, so if your Rep Power is: 5, each time you rep someone, you give them 5 points, so as your rep points increase to 6, then it's 6 points each time you rep someone.

The little green squares represent how may points you have. If you click on the scales of one of your posts, you will see how many points you have.

The exaggerated points have now been put back to a somewhat normal level. With that, you will see that your power was adjusted based on the current requirements. What I didn't do is recalculate any points that were earned during that period, so you all kept your green squares and the points that got you there....

Now that was fun, wasn't it

My rep power now follows along with everyone one else's, another words, I will earn the rep power the same way as you.

Question?

VIPR PWR 11-19-2011 08:05 PM

:dogpile::biggun::dogpile::Violin: ????????????????????????

FIXED hehehe:happy3:

ViperJeff 11-19-2011 08:35 PM

Is that a question?

VIPR PWR 11-19-2011 09:36 PM

So . how many posts does it now take to gain 1 rep point ?? ,,,, It was 100 before the change ...I just hit the hundred mark for the next point ... it did not change .

Wifey 11-19-2011 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 8883)
OK, here is the run down

For a few days I exaggerated the points so I could see how things worked.... and I think I got it.

When you rep someone, you're giving the points based on your Rep Power, so if your Rep Power is: 5, each time you rep someone, you give them 5 points, so as your rep points increase to 6, then it's 6 points each time you rep someone.

The little green squares represent how may points you have. If you click on the scales of one of your posts, you will see how many points you have.

The exaggerated points have now been put back to a somewhat normal level. With that, you will see that your power was adjusted based on the current requirements. What I didn't do is recalculate any points that were earned during that period, so you all kept your green squares and the points that got you there....Now that was fun, wasn't it

My rep power now follows along with everyone one else's, another words, I will earn the rep power the same way as you.

Question?

Okay then, Mr. Sneaky Pete - Prove it..... :shrug::shrug::happy3::happy3::happy3: could you at least put it in simple english ... LOL

It's kinda like a savings account of points - I get it :shrug::shrug::shrug::fuckyea:

ViperJeff 11-19-2011 09:43 PM

Every 30 days you get a 1 Rep Point

Every 500 Posts you get a 1 Rep Point

For every 500 points of Reputation, you get 1 Rep Point

I increased the number of times you can give Rep to 20 times each day, however, you have to hit 10 different people before you can rehit someone you've already hit in that 24 hr period

Note: There is not limit to the number of times for the Admins

ViperJeff 11-19-2011 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wifey (Post 8944)
Okay then, Mr. Sneaky Pete - Prove it..... :shrug::shrug::happy3::happy3::happy3: could you at least put it in simple english ... LOL

It's kinda like a savings account of points - I get it :shrug::shrug::shrug::fuckyea:

:sunot::deal:

Wifey 11-19-2011 09:50 PM

:smoke2::smoke2::smoke2: well my points are the same in my scale thing, but dang going down to 2 on th board looks bad - I like that I still have my 4 blocks, but like the new X & Y generation, I just think I am more deserving ....:happy3::happy3: :rolleyes: I would rather have 10 :)

ViperJeff 11-19-2011 09:59 PM

You'll get back up there....

VIPR PWR 11-19-2011 10:01 PM

So 500 post to gain a point .....That's a lot.... Does this also affect the Title ranking ?

ViperJeff 11-19-2011 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VIPR PWR (Post 8954)
So 500 post to gain a point .....That's a lot.... Does this also affect the Title ranking ?

The Title ranking is on a different scale all together, You'll be a Master Ho I know you will

VIPR PWR 11-19-2011 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 8956)
The Title ranking is on a different scale all together, You'll be a Master Ho I know you will

hahahaha ,,, not that part , the other part:mf_pcwhack::happy3:

ViperJeff 11-19-2011 10:05 PM

The Gen II GT2 Viper Powered, thats on a different scale too

VIPR PWR 11-19-2011 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 8960)
The Gen II GT2 Viper Powered, thats on a different scale too

OK ... What makes that change ?? Number of post i'm guessing... can you eliminate some levels to reach higher levels faster ?

Wifey 11-19-2011 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wifey (Post 8949)
:smoke2::smoke2::smoke2: well my points are the same in my scale thing, but dang going down to 2 on th board looks bad - I like that I still have my 4 blocks, but like the new X & Y generation, I just think I am more deserving ....:happy3::happy3: :rolleyes: I would rather have 10 :)

Entitlement - you know :):):):) :rolleyes: