Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site News (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Viper VINs and other news (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11241)

ViperJeff 02-26-2013 08:54 AM

Viper VINs and other news

Well, it time to concentrate wholly and souly on the Viper Vins. I still have a little over 1000 Viper Truck Vins to enter, but I think I will just leave them in my DB for now. (Well unless Andy needs them) :worship:

I have just over 27k Viper Vins to enter and thats going to take a bit. Not going to do them in any order, just going to toss them up in the "Upload" form so they are searchable. I am hoping that I will have the vast majority of them loaded up by August 2013, my guess is that it may not be till 2014 that I will have them all available.

So if your searching for a Viper Truck Vin, one of two things. It's either in the "Private Area" or still in my DB and for the most part, the same will be true for the Vipers. So far, Andy has been granted access to the Private Area because he has been doing a great deal of research :worship: and adding it to the Registry. If your interested in adding to the Registry in the Private area, let me know. The pay is awesome :happy175: ok, it sucks :sorry:

have a great day and enjoy your day

Oh and also, because of a very cool donation, I have ordered an embossing tool for the Registry Certificates. So all Registry Certificates that have already been purchased will also receive a printed one with a raised seal at no cost. I'm still out about 10-14 days on that, but it is coming :gr_grin:

All kinds of fun things in the works :Rock on:

fknVj

TheOl 55 02-26-2013 09:36 AM

Way Cool.

VPRPWRD 02-26-2013 10:13 AM

I'm excited, how about you? :D

ViperJeff 02-26-2013 10:44 AM

Of course I excited, got goose bumps

ViperJeff 05-14-2013 08:21 AM

Best I can tell I have them all. Vipers and Viper trucks

Currently going through some verification and that will take a great deal of time. If anyone needs me, just email me. I really don't think I will be spending a great deal of time browsing around the boards until I'm done. I should be done sometime in October if my pace holds up. Wish me luck

Good Day
Vr2Vj

Brat 05-14-2013 08:27 AM

Good luck sir.p.m. me your email add.

Brat 05-14-2013 08:27 AM

And I will look after the place.

ViperJeff 05-14-2013 09:08 AM

[email protected]

I just got to get this stuff done and off my plate. I'll be on the boards every day, just not actively engaged in the ongoings. My passion is on a different level than most of the people who post anyway, so I'm going to enjoy my passion

ViperJeff 05-15-2013 07:50 AM

I'm .001% closer to my goal.... I'm on schedule