Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site News (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Post Ho Section closed & has now been reopened (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=473)

Django 01-24-2012 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wifey (Post 16482)
The Diaper Wearers just got their big boy pulls ups pulled down - Jeffey ain't messin around :smoke2:

Who you callin' a "Diaper Wearer"?

Last night, you agreed with me.

I don't get it.

d

Wifey 01-25-2012 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent D (Post 16489)
Who you callin' a "Diaper Wearer"?

Last night, you were on my side of the issue.

I don't get it.

d

you are correct, I don't want scuzz balls here, I despise them. The diaper wearer comment is because Jeffey said he's not a baby sitter and he locked the play pen :( That will make it no fun for scuzz balls and they will probably scuzz off somewhere else? I hope?

Paleeeeze tell me, you don't wear big boy pull ups :pokeowned:

Django 01-25-2012 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wifey (Post 16491)
you are correct, I don't want scuzz balls here, I despise them. The diaper wearer comment is because Jeffey said he's not a baby sitter and he locked the play pen :( That will make it no fun for scuzz balls and they will probably scuzz off somewhere else? I hope?

Paleeeeze tell me, you don't wear big boy pull ups :pokeowned:

Fuck that shit.

I got locked up with the scuzz balls.

This is the only place I can post.

And that's because Jeff didn't put this thread in the post ho section. Maybe he forgot?

It's kind'a like a clandestine operation posting from a clamshell terminal out'a fuckin' Eastern Europe.

d

ViperJeff 01-25-2012 09:02 AM

Post Ho section has been reopened.

Remember, the is a Drama free zone

I really like spirited conversations, they make the reading... Take it personal, and I disapprove. If you want to have a knock down drag out or discuss things of a personal nature, use the phone, PM's, emails, twitter, FB, messanger, smoke signals, morris code, I don't care... just not public.

Have a Wonderful Day

Jeff

sixtyin5 01-25-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 16514)

I really like spirited conversations, they make the reading... Take it personal, and I disapprove. If you want to have a knock down drag out or discuss things of a personal nature, use the phone, PM's, emails, twitter, FB, messanger, smoke signals, morris code, I don't care... just not public.

Have a Wonderful Day

Jeff

Uhh... I think he meant Morse Code....

:dogpile::chewie::insane::evillol::troll3:

ViperJeff 01-25-2012 11:33 AM

yea, that too lol

Brat 01-25-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 16514)

Have a Wonderful Day

Jeff

Does this mean I get my lost post back like 15 of them:shrug:

VIPR PWR 01-25-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brat (Post 16536)

Lost a few myself Earl ... I have plenty to spare ,,, You can have some if you like ... Jeff can this be done ?:fuckyea:

ViperJeff 01-25-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brat (Post 16536)

:think:

Quote:

Originally Posted by VIPR PWR (Post 16537)
Lost a few myself Earl ... I have plenty to spare ,,, You can have some if you like ... Jeff can this be done ?:fuckyea:

So, how many would you like to donate :dogpile:

VIPR PWR 01-25-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 16544)
:think:

So, how many would you like to donate :dogpile:

Whatever Brat needs to get back to where he was plus 100:fuckyea::happy3:

ViperJeff 01-25-2012 01:46 PM

Not reversable

VIPR PWR 01-25-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 16549)
Not reversable

Well double darn ... I tried Earl hahahaha:happy3:

ViperJeff 01-25-2012 01:49 PM

Thats not what I said, if I take posts count away and give it to someone else, I won't change it back.......

VIPR PWR 01-25-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 16553)
Thats not what I said, if I take posts count away and give it to someone else, I won't change it back.......

OH ok ,,, now that I'm totally confused .... Well that's nothing new , I'm always confused .... Is there a way to raise Earl
s rep power # :smoke2:

ViperJeff 01-25-2012 01:55 PM

Yes.... posts, time and reps