Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site News (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Consolidation of Forums (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1029)

BIG ASP 09-13-2012 10:44 AM

Consolidation of Forums

Jeff has me looking at the message board to determine utilization. I will be merging certain area's together based on that utilization. so expect a few changes over the next month or so as we due some trimming and pruning. area's that won't be affected will be the site news and off topic area's, but everything else is subject to change. The Members area will also get a bit of a cleanup to include membership groups, group names, etcetera. He also has me looking at paid subscriptions and reworking that to be more in line with other forums I manage. No one will be required to become a full access member at this time as all area's are accessible by any registered member. The area that we are working on relating to the production data will be a full access area. That will be coming in the next few months, we are still working on the details on how we want to set that up. It will include both car and truck data. jeff is working on putting all his data on the mesageboard in a controlled segment for ease of use which will not be in a member accessible area but will allow a select few to access and help with letting owners know build numbers and such. jeff also wanted to let people know he has additional access to data in the works that may further his efforts in the data area. I wish I could say more, but it's not finalized. he has been working on this since July and the possibilities are incredible. part of the changes will be in line with this new data and data sources.

Lynn

VIPR PWR 09-13-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Administrator (Post 30079)
Jeff has me looking at the message board to determine utilization. I will be merging certain area's together based on that utilization. so expect a few changes over the next month or so as we due some trimming and pruning. area's that won't be affected will be the site news and off topic area's, but everything else is subject to change. The Members area will also get a bit of a cleanup to include membership groups, group names, etcetera. He also has me looking at paid subscriptions and reworking that to be more in line with other forums I manage. No one will be required to become a full access member at this time as all area's are accessible by any registered member. The area that we are working on relating to the production data will be a full access area. That will be coming in the next few months, we are still working on the details on how we want to set that up. It will include both car and truck data. jeff is working on putting all his data on the mesageboard in a controlled segment for ease of use which will not be in a member accessible area but will allow a select few to access and help with letting owners know build numbers and such. jeff also wanted to let people know he has additional access to data in the works that may further his efforts in the data area. I wish I could say more, but it's not finalized. he has been working on this since July and the possibilities are incredible. part of the changes will be in line with this new data and data sources.

Lynn

And you are who???? 509 post and have never seen you before ! You must be the invisible Admin Jeff mentioned a while back .....:shrug:

Django 09-13-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VIPR PWR (Post 30082)
And you are who???? 509 post and have never seen you before ! You must be the invisible Admin Jeff mentioned a while back .....:shrug:

Good question ....

WTF are you?

ViperJeff 09-13-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VIPR PWR (Post 30082)

It's a consolidation of three accounts

Viper registry
Viper truck registry
Administrator

My son is helping me out with some evaluations

Django 09-13-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 30085)
It's a consolidation of three accounts

Viper registry
Viper truck registry
Administrator

My son is helping me out with some evaluations

You might've told us ahead'a time about Lynn. It would've been helpful.

Welcome, Lynn....

Jesus, Jeff.

VIPR PWR 09-13-2012 02:35 PM

HAHAHAH! I THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR ALTER-EGO Playing Admin ...:dogpile::sunot:

Welcome AdminLynn :grd::smoke2:

VIPR PWR 09-13-2012 02:40 PM

Jeff , Do you have anymore surprise's your holding out on us .... You know , Like how many kids do you have ? :shrug::dogpile::005:

TheOl 55 09-13-2012 02:52 PM

Tough Room.

VIPR PWR 09-13-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOl 55 (Post 30093)
Tough Room.

You got that right hahaha:fuckyea::dogpile:

ViperJeff 09-13-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VIPR PWR (Post 30090)
Jeff , Do you have anymore surprise's your holding out on us .... You know , Like how many kids do you have ? :shrug::dogpile::005:

Yes...

I've started a new forum for gun owners

SilvrSRT10 09-13-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 30099)
Yes...

You keeping it a secret? How about a pointer.:biggun:

BIG ASP 09-13-2012 03:49 PM

I won't be here long enough to be a concern

VIPR PWR 09-13-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 30099)
Yes...

I'm in ,,,,,,,Where do I sign up ......OH , WAIT I don't/won't register mine :biggun:

VIPR PWR 09-13-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Administrator (Post 30103)
I won't be here long enough to be a concern

The registry law states, once a in always in ..... There are no outs ....:sunot::fuckyea:

TheOl 55 09-13-2012 05:24 PM

There is NO checking out of the Asylum!!