Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site News (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Super Moderator (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163)

ViperJeff 10-29-2011 06:37 PM

Super Moderator

OK, as some have guessed.....

Yes, TheSickness is a Super Moderator :D

I was trilled when Mikey said he would be a Mod. His love and Protection of the Family makes him Wyatt Earp of our little community :D

Thanks Mikey

Jeff

VIPR PWR 10-29-2011 06:42 PM

HAHAHA WE WERE CORRECT:p

Riff 10-29-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 3018)
OK, as some have guessed.....

Yes, TheSickness is a Super Moderator :D

I was trilled when Mikey said he would be a Mod. His love and Protection of the Family makes him Wyatt Earp of our little community :D

Thanks Mikey

Jeff

Aw geez..there goes the neighborhood.....:D

VIPR PWR 10-29-2011 06:42 PM

Congrats Mikey Rock on!

VIPR PWR 10-29-2011 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riff (Post 3026)
Aw geez..there goes the neighborhood.....:D

You are right Riff .. Mr. Rogers neighborhood is now gone :eek:

Riff 10-29-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VIPR PWR (Post 3028)
You are right Riff .. Mr. Rogers neighborhood is now gone :eek:

hehe..I can see him sitting at his computer with his foot propped up, in a Mr Rogers cardigan..chuckling to himself,,saying yeah!!,,recognize bitches....lol

VIPR PWR 10-29-2011 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riff (Post 3032)
hehe..I can see him sitting at his computer with his foot propped up, in a Mr Rogers cardigan..chuckling to himself,,saying yeah!!,,recognize bitches....lol

:D:D:D change the title for him to Mr. Rogers WHORELORD Now Jeff:D:D

Wifey 10-29-2011 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VIPR PWR (Post 3025)
HAHAHA WE WERE CORRECT:p

But we sniffed it out at first posting of seeing an IP :D:D:D

Wifey 10-29-2011 09:47 PM

Congratulations to you !!! - I knew it. I'm a old ho from way back and I know the stench of a moderator when I smell it :D:D:D :cool::cool:

Very cool and true congrats to you my King ;):D Shhheeeeesh, you will need a Queen and a Jester before long or something like that :D:eek:

Wifey 10-29-2011 09:52 PM

Ban me now or later? You have always wussed out since I've known you :eek::D

TheSickness 10-29-2011 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riff (Post 3032)

Hahahaha not really I am totally nude.....cept for the Cowboy boots and full body grease down of Vasiline :D Put the lotion in da basket :eek:

TheSickness 10-29-2011 10:28 PM

I was messin with Jerry all last night moving posts :rolleyes: Editing his posts :D You were asleep so I didnt think it fair to mess with you.....Too much bwahahaha funny thing is you still haven't noticed.....for a little bit I thought you had calling for me out on being a MOD ;):D One day you will find it or someone will that's for sure :eek::eek::eek: First person to find out how I powned Wifey gets extra points.....a bunch. You can take the Whorelord off the sites for a couple years but you cant change the fact I am the very best there ever was or will be :D Oh my Queen Ho It's in plain view and it's almost been 24hrs :D:D:D:D I giggle like a bitch every time I log in :D Funny not even Jeffy has seen or noticed either :eek:

On a serious note thank you very much Jeff for having the confidence in me to do this for the people here. I told Eddie because I kinda had too earlier today. It was fun messin for a bit and I wanna let everyone know I am here for you if and when you need me....Just not sexually :D You have all seen the thing I have wrote about this site in recent threads today and it is all true. This place will not end up like the others....Promise :cool:

Includemeout 10-29-2011 11:04 PM

Ok.........

Includemeout 10-30-2011 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSickness (Post 3117)
I was messin with Jerry all last night moving posts :rolleyes: Editing his posts :D You were asleep so I didnt think it fair to mess with you.....Too much bwahahaha funny thing is you still haven't noticed.....for a little bit I thought you had calling for me out on being a MOD ;):D One day you will find it or someone will that's for sure :eek::eek::eek: First person to find out how I powned Wifey gets extra points.....a bunch. You can take the Whorelord off the sites for a couple years but you cant change the fact I am the very best there ever was or will be :D Oh my Queen Ho It's in plain view and it's almost been 24hrs :D:D:D:D I giggle like a bitch every time I log in :D Funny not even Jeffy has seen or noticed either :eek:

On a serious note thank you very much Jeff for having the confidence in me to do this for the people here. I told Eddie because I kinda had too earlier today. It was fun messin for a bit and I wanna let everyone know I am here for you if and when you need me....Just not sexually :D You have all seen the thing I have wrote about this site in recent threads today and it is all true. This place will not end up like the others....Promise :cool:

Do we get a hint as to whether its a post you powned her on or else the real pown will be on you when no one ever finds it and your efforts were wasted, Einstein... :D:D:D

Wifey 10-30-2011 12:40 AM

Yeah, I'm old and need to know if I;m warm, hot, or cold so a hint would be good - hehe, shut up Mikey :D