Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site News (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Post Ho Section closed & has now been reopened (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=473)

ViperJeff 01-24-2012 07:30 PM

Post Ho Section closed & has now been reopened

I'm not a babysitter and I expect people to be adults. There are a million forums out there that people can play on and be mean to each other, and no, I don't care who started it and what the reason is.... just take it somewhere else.

This place will remain free from the BS..... PERIOD!!!!!

#860 01-24-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 16428)
I'm not a babysitter and I expect people to be adults. There are a million forums out there that people can play on and be mean to each other, and no, I don't care who started it and what the reason is.... just take it somewhere else.

This place will remain free from the BS..... PERIOD!!!!!

Damn,We closed one up?I didn't even get to read it.

Django 01-24-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #860 (Post 16432)
Damn,We closed one up?I didn't even get to read it.

It was me, John.

d

#860 01-24-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent D (Post 16434)
It was me, John.

d

No matter bro,Love you.

Wifey 01-24-2012 09:41 PM

Ho's need banned as a group now and then - YESSSSSSSSS :fuckyea:

Wifey 01-24-2012 09:46 PM

Looks like Jeffey ain't messin around here! Great news to me :smoke2:

If we can't be nice, we can't play - kinda like what we learned when we were growing up. Besides, Jeffey has advanced beyond baby sitting at this point in his career I'm sure he has better things to do like keep us up to date with Viper information that might even really matter in a hundred years :shrug:

VIPR PWR 01-24-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wifey (Post 16447)
Looks like Jeffey ain't messin around here! Great news to me :smoke2:

If we can't be nice, we can't play - kinda like what we learned when we were growing up. Besides, Jeffey has advanced beyond baby sitting at this point in his career I'm sure he has better things to do like keep us up to date with Viper information that might even really matter in a hundred years :shrug:

I've been :rice: :fuckyea:

ViperJeff 01-24-2012 09:53 PM

yes you have

VIPR PWR 01-24-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 16455)
yes you have

:fuckyea::winner_first_h4h:

#860 01-24-2012 10:09 PM

Did i ever tell you the story about how i got my hair twisted up in a drill motor?:artist1:

Wifey 01-24-2012 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #860 (Post 16468)
Did i ever tell you the story about how i got my hair twisted up in a drill motor?:artist1:

That's what all the bald guys ask ............ So tell us your story Hahaha

Brat 01-24-2012 10:13 PM

wtf Iam gone for a couple of hours,what gives,now Iam asked to have a password to access some threads like the beer and banana whats up.

jelms 01-24-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brat (Post 16471)
wtf Iam gone for a couple of hours,what gives,now Iam asked to have a password to access some threads like the beer and banana whats up.

Me too. Am I banned or something?? I know Jeff is tired of babysitting, but what happened. I only login in the evenings....

Guess I'll wait and see what happened...

-jeff

Wifey 01-24-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jelms (Post 16476)
Me too. Am I banned or something?? I know Jeff is tired of babysitting, but what happened. I only login in the evenings....

-jeff

The Diaper Wearers just got their big boy pulls ups pulled down - Jeffey ain't messin around :smoke2:

Django 01-24-2012 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jelms (Post 16476)

-jeff

I had it out with Santeen and was sent to my room.

This may be my only post.... I came in the back door.

I can't post anywhere else.....

d