Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/index.php)
-   NWS Topics (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   For those that care PCB (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=762)

#860 05-11-2012 11:21 AM

For those that care PCB

Welcome to race day!!!!

Tony needs prayers guys, he's not here at the track. Trying to decide how much to share here... Will say that Dom flew in last night, walked into the parking lot when most had gone to bed. He and Tony shook hands, Tony sat down, then Dom attacked him, pushing him backwards out of his chair. He struck the back of his head on a truck wheel, cut it open, and was knocked out cold. Dom ran off, was eventually caught by the police and ended up in jail. Tony is still in the hospital with a concussion, but is expected to be released last today. So much for his "relaxing in PCB". Some people gotta learn to relax. Flew all the way out here from New Mexico for that?!? I guess I'll be carrying my Glock until I head home.

That's the latest from PCB. I can't post photos from my phone, but am taking a lot and will post them when I can...
__

VIPR PWR 05-11-2012 12:37 PM

Well that fucking sucks. Hope Tony is going to be alright ... Did Dom Just attack Tony out of the blue..I have read the threads on the VTCOA and know they have a problem ... If it was a sucker punch type of crap ?

#860 05-11-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VIPR PWR (Post 24987)
Well that fucking sucks. Hope Tony is going to be alright ... Did Dom Just attack Tony out of the blue..I have read the threads on the VTCOA and know they have a problem ... If it was a sucker punch type of crap , then Dom deserves what he gets ... That would make him a chicken shit coward in my opinion.

This is the only story i have heard,But if Tony was sitting in his chair when attacked?

VIPR PWR 05-11-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #860 (Post 24988)
This is the only story i have heard,But if Tony was sitting in his chair when attacked?

Yes , That's my point exactly ... Sucker punching , I consider cowardice ... I really thought that things were going to be different when they actually meet .. Guess I was wrong :shrug:

VIPR PWR 05-11-2012 12:50 PM

Just went to the VTCOA and read the 3 threads pertaining to this..... Dom was banned for it ... Sorry but that is wrong ! Caveman taking up collections to bail Dom out ..
The story appears to be incomplete at this time ... I will wait to read more about what happened ....:favorites68:

ViperJeff 05-11-2012 12:53 PM

Wishing Stinker the best. I would also hate to see Tony cancel any future events it would be a sad day for the Viper Truck Community.

Prayers Sent

ViperJeff 05-11-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VIPR PWR (Post 24990)
Just went to the VTCOA and read the 3 threads pertaining to this..... Dom was banned for it ... Sorry but that is wrong ! Caveman taking up collections to bail Dom out ..
The story appears to be incomplete at this time ... I will wait to read more about what happened ....:favorites68:

I didn't want to say over there, but caveman is off his rocker....

VIPR PWR 05-11-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 24992)
I didn't want to say over there, but caveman is off his rocker....

Yeah , I'm not sure about him myself ,,, Dom can bail himself out anyway... :dogpile:

#860 05-11-2012 01:12 PM

Hillbilly got what he deserved, if I was there, about 4 or 5 more "necks" woulda got KO'd too. Run your mouth and there's a price to pay. Dom is a G for planning that attack, props!!! HANK-THE-TANK

This was posted by Burt Bondy on the VOTW.

VIPR PWR 05-11-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #860 (Post 24994)
Hillbilly got what he deserved, if I was there, about 4 or 5 more "necks" woulda got KO'd too. Run your mouth and there's a price to pay. Dom is a G for planning that attack, props!!! ***********

This was posted by Burt Bondy on the VOTW.

Just read that on the world ..... Hank posted that

ViperJeff 05-11-2012 01:20 PM

yea, well we all know how I feel about Hank and Tony did Hank a big favor, and I'm sure it is hank posting and will get banned yet again

TheOl 55 05-11-2012 01:28 PM

What the Hell! What a bunch of Juvenile A$$ holes. There is nothing that Tony could have said to provoke that.

VIPR PWR 05-11-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 24996)
yea, well we all know how I feel about Hank and Tony did Hank a big favor, and I'm sure it is hank posting and will get banned yet again

I'm sure he will be banned again .... I had no idea that Hank and Tony had problems ,,, Must have missed that :shrug:

ViperJeff 05-11-2012 01:31 PM

As far as I knew they didn't. I know Tony let Hank delay payment for goods while Hanks Dad was in the hospital (or something like that). However, I do know that there are several people Hank would like to physically communicate with that are at that event, and some that are not

VIPR PWR 05-11-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 24999)
As far as I knew they didn't. I know Tony let Hank delay payment for goods while Hanks Dad was in the hospital (or something like that). However, I do know that there are several people Hank would like to physically communicate with that are at that event, and some that are not

Yeah , I remember Tony doing that ... Just can't figure what problem Hank has with Tony.... Unless Hank never paid him ???