Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site News (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Viper Registry Facebook Page Closed (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16716)

ViperJeff 09-15-2014 09:17 PM

Viper Registry Facebook Page Closed

Well, more to the point, unpublished.

One of the fist casualties and there will be more.... Sorry

Just like the back off of all the various websites, clearing my schedule and time of other social media places that just suck up time and have to creditable value. That particular FB I couldn't buy a comment... so off it goes. The Viper Truck Registry Facebook page has maybe earned the right to live another day. Only time will tell. Instagram may also bite the dust except for using it for the new gig. Installed it just to see if I could drive more interest... Not looking good folks, however, got to give it some time

Vj

VPRPWRD 09-16-2014 05:32 AM

Re: Viper Registry Facebook Page Closed

You can probably create more traffic with hashtagging your posts on Instagram. Another way to drive interest is reciprocating photo likes. For example when a person likes a photo of mine I like 2 back. This method has resulted in getting 130 followers in a short amount of time, only a handful of which I know outside of the internet. I'm no marketing genius but so far so good for me.

ViperJeff 09-16-2014 07:47 AM

hashtags.....

just one more thing to learn I suppose. I have no idea how to use them, how they work etc

VPRPWRD 09-17-2014 06:21 AM

hashtagging is just a way to make your photos searchable. for example:

#viper #srt10 #srtnation

Adding these to your description makes it that someone who wants to look at viper pictures will find yours when they search them.

ViperJeff 09-17-2014 07:44 AM

oh.....

so how do you search hashtags

We need to make this a ho-to thread. I know this is all pretty easy, I just haven't taken the time to look into it. By the time I finish with everything else I working on, the computer is ready for a break and has shut down for the night

VPRPWRD 09-17-2014 08:50 AM

Do you do Instagram from the computer or the phone? I do all of my IG from my phone.

ViperJeff 09-17-2014 09:35 AM

Phone, no time to use it on a PC

VPRPWRD 09-17-2014 10:03 AM

second tab on the bottom is to search users and hashtags

ViperJeff 09-17-2014 10:14 AM

I will try that... thanks

VPRPWRD 09-17-2014 10:14 AM

Let me know how it works out for you

ViperJeff 09-17-2014 11:05 AM

We'll see if it helps drive traffic

Wifey 09-23-2014 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 61547)
oh.....

so how do you search hashtags

We need to make this a ho-to thread. I know this is all pretty easy, I just haven't taken the time to look into it. By the time I finish with everything else I working on, the computer is ready for a break and has shut down for the night

i love ho threads LOL! xoxoxoxoxo :High 5: