Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site News (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Building a VTCoA Owners Association (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14743)

ViperJeff 11-08-2013 02:29 PM

Building a VTCoA Owners Association

Seems I just can't give up

VPRPWRD 11-08-2013 03:00 PM

Re: Building a VTCoA Owners Association

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 57555)
Seems I just can't give up

Quitter!!

You are not! :D

TheOl 55 11-08-2013 03:16 PM

No, You Can't, You just need the occasional Time Out.

and one of these.............

Silverback 11-08-2013 04:13 PM

I have always found that beer makes everything better.

TheOl 55 11-08-2013 04:15 PM

Pleasantly so..........

ViperJeff 03-25-2014 08:04 AM

Well....

I gave up

Silverback 03-25-2014 10:09 AM

Explain?

ViperJeff 03-25-2014 11:47 AM

Well...
After putting together a few things and trying to implement a governing structure to include bylaws, checking account, 501c7 I decided I'm not doing this all by myself. Now that's a bit unfair as I know that's not the case, however, I felt at times as if I was on an island and the only thing getting done was the erosion around my feet. No if it happens it will be from the good work of the VTCoA Board and Leadership.... Good luck

oh look... roses...brb

VPRPWRD 04-01-2014 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 59095)
Well...
After putting together a few things and trying to implement a governing structure to include bylaws, checking account, 501c7 I decided I'm not doing this all by myself. Now that's a bit unfair as I know that's not the case, however, I felt at times as if I was on an island and the only thing getting done was the erosion around my feet. No if it happens it will be from the good work of the VTCoA Board and Leadership.... Good luck

oh look... roses...brb

I'm sorry you gave up. I understand why you did.

ViperJeff 04-01-2014 04:26 PM

Today I started a new business (well last Friday). Today was setting up equipment and getting it adjusted. No, I'm not going to say what, however, it has nothing to do with vehicles and web sites. I'm excited to see where this endeavor takes me, looking forward to years of productivity and if all goes well, I can retire before I turn 70 (yes, long term goes are in play). Not a get rich quick thing and I'll probably be putting in more hours at this business than my 9-5 (yes, I get to keep doing that for now). I might even get in a hour or two each week to work on the registry as funny as that sounds.

I still really love the registry and will maintain it probably forever

ViperJeff 06-02-2014 01:34 PM

Having fun with the new gig, almost don't miss all the lack of interaction on all the Viper / Viper truck sites...

With that said, do miss my internet family, a lot of fun times, going to have to do that again some time

TheOl 55 06-03-2014 07:29 AM

Are you going to clue us in on what you are doing?

ViperJeff 06-03-2014 07:45 AM

I'm in the textile industry

ViperJeff 06-03-2014 01:22 PM

Ah-haaa

I left you typeless

Silverback 06-03-2014 03:51 PM

Fruit of the Loom?