Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site News (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   As the Viper Community Turns II (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18910)

ViperJeff 10-19-2018 07:49 AM

Re: As the Viper Community Turns II

Not much done yesterday as it was party time

ViperJeff 10-20-2018 08:51 PM

Big dent put in the list to post today....

Added the "Totaled" data that I have, I know there is a lot more. That project will literly take forever

Rock on, a whole lot more to do

ViperJeff 10-21-2018 11:56 AM

Well, it looks like after 11 years, I no longer have access to some of the data I relied on (without being specific). This means the amount of data I may be able to pass on will be even more limited

ViperJeff 10-21-2018 02:52 PM

While working on the Options it has become troubling that there are items that are listed under Standard Equipment for some Vipers and Optional Equipment on others. I realize this is entire possible, just didn't realize it would be at the level it is.

Wanted to get a bit more done in this area, however, I might need to put it off for a several weeks and build a better process. It is important that as I build these break downs that I get an accurate count of what category these items are listed under

ViperJeff 10-23-2018 09:31 AM

Didn’t do much yesterday and won’t do much all week, Sheetrock and tiling will have my focus

ViperJeff 10-24-2018 06:59 AM

Yea, nothing done yesterday. Did I mention just how much I don’t like kidding after the Sheetrock goes up. Sometimes wish I wasn’t a perfectionist!!

ViperJeff 10-24-2018 04:21 PM

Long day. I might try and answer a few questions today

ViperJeff 10-24-2018 09:11 PM

And...... a bunch more added

ViperJeff 10-25-2018 07:53 PM

Took the night off, will be off til Monday

ViperJeff 10-26-2018 11:25 AM

Did reopen the Registry FB Page for mass notifications

ViperJeff 10-27-2018 07:57 PM

Not much done today, off hunting

On a side note, Robert, I’m not a member of that group and do not have comment rights. I would need to know the vin of that yellow fever and then I still might not know

ViperJeff 10-29-2018 11:13 AM

Will be back at it later today, if you have an area you would like me to focus on, let me know

ViperJeff 10-29-2018 02:42 PM

Is a “no response” a “yes” or “no”?

ViperJeff 10-29-2018 06:02 PM

I know I already have it on the IVR, however, 2006 and 2013 production data updated here

ViperJeff 10-30-2018 07:11 AM

Over the next week or so I’ll be working on special edition lists and fun to know lists. Like the first 15 Viper Trucks built, the last 15 Viper Trucks built, some special edition Viper groups. It should be fun