Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site News (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Registry - Status Update (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15978)

ViperJeff 08-21-2014 06:24 PM

Re: Registry - Status Update

I took Snake Plissken with me, easy in, hell of a ride out

TheOl 55 08-22-2014 06:40 AM

You can always count on Snake!

ViperJeff 08-22-2014 08:07 AM

Got the 2004 Vipers done last night, will be working on the 2004 Viper Trucks tonight. I was asked over on the VCA if I had a Canadian breakout for the 2014 Viper MY as of yet. I don't. Still haven't finished the research. I thought I might spend some time this weekend to see if I could button up the 2014 Viper MY and decided..... probably not. I'll get to it, however, it's a week or so away

Good-Day!
Vj

ViperJeff 08-23-2014 08:36 AM

Big Chunk done yesterday...... and the work continues

ViperJeff 08-25-2014 07:55 AM

Got a great deal done over the weekend. Should get the final year of the Viper trucks done today. Then only a few more years of the Vipers and the basics are posted.

ViperJeff 08-25-2014 06:26 PM

You know..... today I'm not going to do shit!!!!

Being a little selfish today and I'm a bit annoyed. In fact, so pissed......... can you say password

Silverback 08-26-2014 05:34 AM

Fuck off kid.

ViperJeff 08-26-2014 07:49 AM

Thank You Dad. I was thinking of you with this change. You won't have to sift through all the registry posts just to get to the fun

Sling some shit today... I know I will

Vj

ViperJeff 08-26-2014 07:55 AM

Currently working on the structure and permissions. Hopefully this won't take to long

ViperJeff 08-26-2014 12:52 PM

OK....

The initial testing is complete and sections will start to be opened up to those that obtain research access by purchasing "Viper Registry Research Access". This is found under UserCP/Paid Subscriptions. All the lists and breakdowns will be found in these area's. Along with that, the Wiki's I've decided for the 7th time are just too much work and drains my day of quality time to be spent with Family and Friends, so those will be going away too. Just going to turn them off.

I've been trying to give this data away for years. First the Vipers of The World. Nothing really materialized there. I also have been giving it away for years on the Viper Truck Club of America. Seems there I mostly post to myself with the occasional smart ass remark. I also tried to give it away on the Viper Club of America, I have had nothing but good communication with the VCA, just not a lot of follow thru. Greg (Nsain1) was/is very occomidating, however, they just can't figure out a way to make it work. Shame really, some really good folks there. The Viper Owners Association is... well....... The management hates the very idea that a registry is even a possibility. So with no one to give it away too, it's just time to go a completely different direction.

I will still help people with build numbers for the Viper Trucks, I think that's a pretty cool thing to know. Registering will still be free and the few things like dash plaques and certificates will still be available. Not even sure how to help the viper community with the minor issues, guess we will cross all those bridges as they happen

Anywho, the data is still there and more will be added. I'm sure in the coming years as information continues to disappear, hopefully the data will still be here.

Have a Great Day

Let the forum mod-ing continue!!!
Vj

ViperJeff 08-26-2014 12:56 PM

Oh and Rick and Andy. You should now be able to see and access the research area's under the Viper Registry and Viper Truck Registry. If not, let me know.

Vj

VPRPWRD 08-26-2014 01:46 PM

I will check that right now.

VPRPWRD 08-26-2014 01:47 PM

says it requires a password

ViperJeff 08-26-2014 02:02 PM

it shouldn't, password has been removed. Hit F5 so it reloads the page or... you might have to log out and log back in.

My guess is your not in the area identified, you've went down towards the bottom to:
Viper & Viper Build Info - Research Access Only
Viper Trucks - Research Access Only
Vipers - Research Access Only

These area's are not open yet, just the two at the very top:

VR Registered - Research Access Only (331/349)
VTR Registered - Research Access Only (431/523)

Vj

ViperJeff 08-26-2014 07:10 PM

OK...

Mr Andy.. Mr Rick

You should be able to get to all the basic research area's and not the level II area's