Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry

Viper Registry / Viper Truck Registry (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site News (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Viper Truck and Viper Wiki's (http://www.viperregistry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=754)

ViperJeff 05-07-2012 10:40 AM

Viper Truck and Viper Wiki's

Will be working full speed on the Wiki's getting everything I have added to them, lots of changes over the past few days. Once I have the Registered Vipers and Viper Trucks added, I will be working on the Born on Dates and adding those. Finally every Viper and Viper Truck I have a VIN on thats not Registered will be added in there respective categories to include any infor I've learned on them. It's going to be a busy year especially with going back to school. So hopefully at some point when you do a ggogle search, you will know what I know without having to ask. Should prove to be very interesting.

Damn, I'm going to be tired

ViperJeff 05-08-2012 01:26 PM

Also working on some SE grouping for the FE's, VCA,s, Copperheads, MAMBA's, etc.... I think I have all the FE's except 3 or 4. Also working on a Survivor list for the 92's (first), would really like to see how many haven't been listed as totaled. That will take a bit of time because I can only look up 5 a day (I hate rules sometimes).

Back to the list, have a Great Day

Wifey 05-08-2012 08:39 PM

Wow, I'm impressed! And for someone your age to have all that energy and drive makes me feel lazy :eek: You are doing an awesome job! You would be a great gum shoe :smoke2:

ViperJeff 05-08-2012 09:25 PM

Someday..... I will be something special I hope

Wifey 05-08-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 24841)
Someday..... I will be something special I hope

You are special, you are Sir Roundness! Master Viperologist and Forum King. Sherlock Holmes dind't have SHIT on you!!! :winner_first_h4h: :winner_first_h4h: :winner_first_h4h:

Wifey 05-08-2012 10:28 PM

and I forgot the most important of all ..... Master Sleuth of OOTAH! :fuckyea:

Wifey 05-08-2012 10:30 PM

I need green blocks :( Tim has more than me and I can't give reps to anyone because it dings me and says EHHHHHH WRONG ANSWER each time
:Violin: :Violin: :Violin: :Violin:

ViperJeff 05-08-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wifey (Post 24849)
You are special, you are Sir Roundness! Master Viperologist and Forum King. Sherlock Holmes dind't have SHIT on you!!! :winner_first_h4h: :winner_first_h4h: :winner_first_h4h:

does take a lot of patience :mf_pcwhack:

ViperJeff 05-08-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wifey (Post 24851)
and I forgot the most important of all ..... Master Sleuth of OOTAH! :fuckyea:

Yea, some folks can't believe what I've found. Told one Viper Owner his car was originally silver..... haven't seen or heard from him since

I guess I shouldn't share everything I know

ViperJeff 05-08-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wifey (Post 24852)
I need green blocks :( Tim has more than me and I can't give reps to anyone because it dings me and says EHHHHHH WRONG ANSWER each time

reps given

Wifey 05-08-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 24861)
reps given

Thanks, Boss, I'll put a couple more boulders in your pile :smoke2:

VIPR PWR 05-09-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 24861)
reps given

What are Reps :shrug::happy3:

ViperJeff 05-09-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VIPR PWR (Post 24914)
What are Reps :shrug::happy3:

No idea:shrug:

VIPR PWR 05-10-2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViperJeff (Post 24916)
No idea:shrug:

Must be a Republican thing then ...:shrug:

VIPR PWR 05-10-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wifey (Post 24852)

I know I have the same problem ding ding ding :shrug: