PDA

View Full Version : Why not release all the 2005 & 2006 numbers

ViperJeff
07-19-2012, 08:10 AM
Well......

It's simple for me. I've put in over 5 years, equaling 1000's of hours and a few bucks here and there. If I post a complete list, what prevents some hack for just using it and calling it his own.

I will maintain a 2004, 2005 and 2006 build list here, I'm sure anyone can share it on other sites they visit, I'm actually good with that and support the sharing. Hopefully Mick can share it with the EU crowd.

The other reason is it keeps it tied with "The Registry". People won't need to register there trucks but will still need to provide the last 8 of there VIN to learn the Build number (all years).

Am I being selfish, well maybe..... :Violin:

I've never been so tired, I guess getting to this point has kept the adrenalin flowing, I need an adrenalin fix... bad

Questions :shrug:

jeff

TREKER
07-19-2012, 12:40 PM
And after all you've done, you deserve a vacay Jeff.. One day some Chrysler exec will stumble upon this and post up the actual info saying "All you guys had to do is ask..."

ViperJeff
07-19-2012, 01:09 PM
And after all you've done, you deserve a vacay Jeff.. One day some Chrysler exec will stumble upon this and post up the actual info saying "All you guys had to do is ask..."

Holding breath :Frustrated:

SilvrSRT10
07-19-2012, 01:55 PM
You deserve to call it your own. Unless you think like Obama then someone else did all the work for you. I wish you could patent it somehow and make it proprietary. The time and effort you've put into it should be rewarded. No you are not being selfish.

VIPR PWR
07-19-2012, 04:58 PM

I did ask them a few years ago... I think I posted their reply email on the vtcoa :shrug: can't remember for sure or if I even still have it ..... I tried to get the info as a stock holder in the company ..... They suck :biggun: