PDA

View Full Version : Is our focus to small

ViperJeff
04-18-2012, 01:28 PM
just wondering what people think, is our focus to small

At some point I would like to invite more Viper Owners, just not sure of a good time. I do know now wouldn't be great,

Thoughts :gathering:

:snoopfacepalm:

TheOl 55
04-18-2012, 01:36 PM
Yes, I think in the future that there need to be more folks in here.

It will help stimulate conversation and add additional views.

IMHO.

Includemeout
04-18-2012, 02:13 PM
Yes, I think in the future that there need to be more folks in here.

It will help stimulate conversation and add additional views.

IMHO.

I think you are right, more input will lead to more fun and discusion:favorites13:

ViperJeff
04-18-2012, 07:13 PM
Lets broaden the discussion and see what happens

Django
04-18-2012, 08:05 PM
I hear Hank, Repo, Santeen (et al) are lookin' to get in.

Other haters, too.

d

ViperJeff
04-18-2012, 08:49 PM
Get in where..... another mud puddle

I'm sure they will be just fine....

That and I know where the forum off button is

Includemeout
04-19-2012, 12:21 AM
Get in where..... another mud puddle

I'm sure they will be just fine....

That and I know where the forum off button is

And how to roll out the Red Carpet for all the nice folks out there .

TheOl 55
04-19-2012, 06:55 AM
I hear Hank, Repo, Santeen (et al) are lookin' to get in.

Other haters, too.

d

I understand your point Tim but, Jeff being the kind of person he is had to give them a chance to behave and let them come in & try. I feel Jeff did the right thing. I also feel he did the right thing when he became the Bouncer when they showed that they refuse to have respect for other people. We should give people a chance to come in and join with what I feel is a good bunch of folks and if they can't behave then, well, call the bouncer.

Brat
04-19-2012, 07:46 AM
lets just hope some can be civil.

TheOl 55
04-19-2012, 08:02 AM
Agreed, Oh and Happy Belated B-day Brat!

04-19-2012, 08:33 AM
lets just hope some can be civil.

If they can't be then.

Brat
04-19-2012, 09:11 AM
Oh and Happy Belated B-day Brat!

Thank you kind sir.

ViperJeff
04-19-2012, 11:32 AM
and before we get too off topic, I'm just wondering if I open it up more to Track times, mods, gtg's all the normal stuff you see on a car or truck forum. I'm just concerned that I've created a venue that looks restrictive.....

has really nothing to do with who shows up. I'm sure if Hennessey was to show up, the community would let them know there concerns....

With Cornwell Tools and a few others that I've been talking with, it would be good to consider expanding to meet the needs of the community and not just the Registry...

Thoughts :argue:

Brat
04-19-2012, 11:34 AM
That sounds great Jeff.

VIPR PWR
04-19-2012, 12:17 PM
Open it up and just police any out of control peeps that join ... 0 Tolerance ?

OR , open it up to New members and have them Register their Viper engine vehicle during the Joining process ....Limit it to Dodge V10 owners only at first ?

Open it to Vendors also .

TheOl 55
04-19-2012, 12:24 PM
and before we get too off topic, I'm just wondering if I open it up more to Track times, mods, gtg's all the normal stuff you see on a car or truck forum. I'm just concerned that I've created a venue that looks restrictive.....

has really nothing to do with who shows up. I'm sure if Hennessey was to show up, the community would let them know there concerns....

With Cornwell Tools and a few others that I've been talking with, it would be good to consider expanding to meet the needs of the community and not just the Registry...

Thoughts :argue:

I'm not the brightest bulb in the box so please clarify why you think that would look restrictive.

Django
04-19-2012, 01:10 PM
Inviting Hank and his goons will be a personal affront to me.

You should prepare for a fuckin' shitstorm like you ain' never fkn seen before.

Barring that, I'll just leave.

Even the discussion of letting those assclowns back in here is a slap in my fkng face.

I hope you hear what I'm saying....

I don't have to post here.... or anywhere else for that matter.

Jesus Fucking A.

dp

ViperJeff
04-19-2012, 01:16 PM
read it again Tim.....

I'm not asking about people....., I asking about area's of the Forum for GTG's, Builds, Racing.... etc normal car forum subjects

Django
04-19-2012, 01:26 PM
read it again Tim.....

I'm not asking about people....., I asking about area's of the Forum for GTG's, Builds, Racing.... etc normal car forum subjects

The last few posts (not yours) suggested otherwise.

If I read them wrong, I apologize.

Just drawing a line in the sand regarding specific individuals.

Thanks, Jeff.

d

ViperJeff
04-19-2012, 01:27 PM
I'm not the brightest bulb in the box so please clarify why you think that would look restrictive.

Right now we have two basic subjects, "The Registry" and "Post Ho"

I would like someday, to have as many posts outside the Post Ho area as I do inside the post ho area. That will take time and some cultivating, but the subject matter needs to be of some interest that encourages comment. I can post about how many VIN's I have all day, for most, they can appreciate the effort, but what do you really say.

oldcolt has a great little Striker Head project going on, right now, I would like to see more of that and will be adding a place to discuss such things.

I've had a number of parts sites contact me to be vendors, most of them have no idea what a Viper even is and looking through their parts list, the only thing I could find that could be used on a viper powered vehicle is maybe an air freshener. So, so far, I have turned all of them down.

:sunot:

keep those thoughts coming and stop scaring Tim in believing "Ban's" are be lifted, the answer is no and will remain no, once a lifetime ban has been applied, their done.

I obviously don't ask questions correctly :shrug:

TheOl 55
04-19-2012, 01:48 PM
My intent was never to set Tim off. If that was interpreted that way then I apologize. Tim, I know what went on between you and those knuckleheads and I would never like to see that kind of crap go on again. You must also realize that Jeff holds you in high regard and would never intentionally let people in that would destroy this place and cause grief. And if some slime did get in here, not the old slime because there finished, but new slime, you know that Jeff would show them the door.

You asked the question correctly. Jeff, I forget that we are inside of a special section of the forum. You are right it would be good to see more activity in the main section. And I did not know the oldcolt was building something special!

Now I will just STFU.

ViperJeff
04-19-2012, 03:55 PM
My intent was never to set Tim off. If that was interpreted that way then I apologize. Tim, I know what went on between you and those knuckleheads and I would never like to see that kind of crap go on again. You must also realize that Jeff holds you in high regard and would never intentionally let people in that would destroy this place and cause grief. And if some slime did get in here, not the old slime because there finished, but new slime, you know that Jeff would show them the door.

You asked the question correctly. Jeff, I forget that we are inside of a special section of the forum. You are right it would be good to see more activity in the main section. And I did not know the oldcolt was building something special!

Now I will just STFU.

You best not..... I like your input :fuckyea:

TheOl 55
04-19-2012, 04:50 PM
Ok.....................

Django
04-19-2012, 05:07 PM
Tim's just an old bastard with issues.

Forgive his momentary lapses of acuity and ignorance.....

d

TheOl 55
04-19-2012, 06:02 PM
Were ALL old Bastards with issues.

Your Forgiven.

ViperJeff
04-19-2012, 07:46 PM
I;m a Bastard, just not very old

VIPR PWR
04-19-2012, 09:46 PM
Were ALL old Bastards with issues.

Your Forgiven.

Speak for yourselves:favorites68::happy3:

Django
04-19-2012, 11:28 PM
Speak for yourselves:favorites68::happy3:

Why...... how old are you, Jim?

d

VIPR PWR
04-20-2012, 06:15 AM
Why...... how old are you, Jim?

d

Because I am NOT an "old Bastard with issues". :favorites68: I am becoming and Old Fart with issues , lots of issues .:favorites68:

:artist1:
53 years 8 months 21 days
644 months 21 days
or 2803 weeks 2 days
or 19623 days
or 470952 hours
or 28257120 minutes
or 1695427200 seconds
AND COUNTING :smoke2::dogpile:

TheOl 55
04-20-2012, 07:05 AM
Approaching "old Bastard with issues". Very Quickly.

Django
04-20-2012, 12:47 PM
Because I am NOT an "old Bastard with issues". :favorites68: I am becoming and Old Fart with issues , lots of issues .:favorites68:

644 months 21 days
or 2803 weeks 2 days
or 19623 days
or 470952 hours
or 28257120 minutes
or 1695427200 seconds

In just over a year, you'll officially be a senior citizen.

Live with it.

d

ViperJeff
04-20-2012, 12:52 PM
hehehehehehehehehe

VIPR PWR
04-20-2012, 01:44 PM
In just over a year, you'll officially be a senior citizen.

Live with it.

d

I'm not worried :smoke2:...They will raise the age before I reach it :happy3:

TheOl 55
04-20-2012, 01:49 PM
hehehehehehehehehe

Watch How Much You Laugh.

Your not that far behind.

You know Tim & I might just show up and give you a Good Whoopen with our canes. Might drag John along in his Cobra Powered Wheelchair to help!!

:dogpile: :dogpile: :dogpile: :dogpile: :dogpile: :dogpile:

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

TheOl 55
04-20-2012, 01:51 PM

644 months 21 days
or 2803 weeks 2 days
or 19623 days
or 470952 hours
or 28257120 minutes
or 1695427200 seconds

Let Me Guess..........Accountant?

VIPR PWR
04-20-2012, 02:39 PM
Let Me Guess..........Accountant?

Only part time at the end of the year , Sort of a Jack ass of all trades:shrug::dogpile: ..... hahahaha

VIPR PWR
04-20-2012, 02:41 PM

You know Tim & I might just show up and give you a Good Whoopen with our canes. Might drag John along in his Cobra Powered Wheelchair to help!!

Can I watch and learn from the Old Bastards:happy3: May come in handy when I get to be one hahahaha ..... I recommend running for your life Jeff ,,, OLD GUYS ROCK :fuckyea::dogpile:

ViperJeff
04-20-2012, 06:54 PM
Can I watch and learn from the Old Bastards:happy3: May come in handy when I get to be one hahahaha ..... I recommend running for your life Jeff ,,, OLD GUYS ROCK :fuckyea::dogpile:

Knowlege Lost if one doesn't Listen :bowroflwerd6:

Includemeout
04-22-2012, 07:07 AM

You Kids will have to wait in line, cause I still have my Chain saws and my canes :dogpile::dogpile::Violin:

Django
04-22-2012, 02:10 PM
I don't believe in giving out whoopinz.....

Sicilians don't just beat people up.....

They just make 'em disappear....leaving the occasional grease spot.

d

TheOl 55
04-23-2012, 07:19 AM
HeHeHe....

ViperJeff
04-23-2012, 01:25 PM
I don't believe in giving out whoopinz.....

Sicilians don't just beat people up.....

They just make 'em disappear....leaving the occasional grease spot.

d

That explains a lot.... :lazer: