PDA

View Full Version : how to enter truck into registry??

NukeGM/Ford
11-16-2014, 12:24 PM
got here from the VTOA site, registered here but don't see an actual "add trk to list section". 3rd owner so maybe its already here, don't have the decal on the door jamb so i hope its a real trk. well, that actually doesn't matter since its so fun to drive :party33::party33:

Wifey
11-26-2014, 02:35 PM
got here from the VTOA site, registered here but don't see an actual "add trk to list section". 3rd owner so maybe its already here, don't have the decal on the door jamb so i hope its a real trk. well, that actually doesn't matter since its so fun to drive :party33::party33:

Did you get er figured out? :shrug:

ViperJeff
11-26-2014, 02:49 PM
Damn... how did I miss this....

http://www.vipertruckregistry.com/Register.html

Wifey
11-26-2014, 02:58 PM
I knew you still needed me. You were probably in the middle of a looming task at the time- LOL

ViperJeff
11-26-2014, 03:11 PM
I knew you still needed me. You were probably in the middle of a looming task at the time- LOL

Well, now that I have two looms, I will have to admit. I stay pretty busy. Kind of do a real fast run through, check for questions and back to work. You would think I would have seen it.... nope......

I just read the entire first post. just email me your VIN and I'll look it up

[email protected]

Sorry..
Jeff