PDA

View Full Version : Gerneral Master List Update Announcements

ViperJeff
10-31-2014, 10:42 AM
I'm going to start a thread to let people know where I'm at and what we are up to as far as the master lists go.

I hope these lists are helping those that have interest in the rarity and enjoyment of their Rides

ViperJeff
10-31-2014, 10:47 AM
The first update is a simple one. Currently we are updating the Build dates of Vipers. This will help us build a "Production Number List" that is based on when a Viper roles down the line and not just what the the last few digits of the VIN shows. Most of us know that Vipers don't travel down the line in sequential order and their are some that believe they do. This endeavor will help dispel some of the misunderstandings and give owners a better idea of how their Vipers / Viper Trucks rolled down the production line. Some of the web page will be changed to show production order instead of VIN order

The game is on, have a Great Halloween everyone
Vj

Wifey
10-31-2014, 07:28 PM
The first update is a simple one. Currently we are updating the Build dates of Vipers. This will help us build a "Production Number List" that is based on when a Viper roles down the line and not just what the the last few digits of the VIN shows. Most of us know that Vipers don't travel down the line in sequential order and their are some that believe they do. This endeavor will help dispel some of the misunderstandings and give owners a better idea of how their Vipers / Viper Trucks rolled down the production line. Some of the web page will be changed to show production order instead of VIN order

The game is on, have a Great Halloween everyone
Vj

Ok, that makes sense. Especially since I'm one of the few that didn't know they don't come out in order :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

VPRPWRD
11-03-2014, 09:21 AM
It is very exciting, can't wait to see the order.

ViperJeff
11-03-2014, 10:04 AM
Might be working on it tonight, not sure....

This week and part of next is going to be very busy .... I am so excited!!!!!

ViperJeff
11-05-2014, 08:52 AM
The 2013 and 2013 Viper master list has been updated to include build sequence numbers and build dates

http://www.vipertruckregistry.com/Viper%20Lists/2013%20Vipers.html

http://www.vipertruckregistry.com/Viper%20Lists/2014%20Vipers.html