PDA

View Full Version : Research....

ViperJeff
10-11-2012, 08:27 AM
Well, I started doing research on Vipers again.

There were some pretty cool plans in play over the last several months and they just aren't happening. I can't wait forever to do nothing(Sorry VCA). So the search will continue and I will pass on what I learn.

Also, the Viper Registry Section of the VTCoA was closed. I will still answer all Registry related questions there, but I won't actively pursue there anymore. I've also asked the Admin and Mods to close the VTR section on the SRT10Forum.

I figure if people really want to know, they can just ask me. I know I can get more done without spending my life scattered around message boards. I think I was told to remember to smell the roses, so I shall.

With 1992 Viper Build numbers done, I think I'm going to jump way ahead and start working on 1999 thru 2003. Those years I still need to find VIN's. Also going to see what CompNine can do for me.

More to come :jawdrop:

10-11-2012, 08:42 AM
Your a wise man Jeff,Enjoy.:smoke2:

ViperJeff
10-11-2012, 08:50 AM
I just know I need to get out of the house and do more. I've done a bit of that over the past 6 weeks.

I now look forward to the weekends.... Saturday morning from 9-11 I spend at the range plinking. It's not the same as a trip around the state in a 10, but I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning while frost is still on the ground.

VIPR PWR
10-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Yes , I remember someone telling you to smell the Rose's more than once .... Way to go Jeff !

ViperJeff
10-11-2012, 03:26 PM
THEY ARE SWEET......

ViperJeff
10-14-2012, 06:20 PM
No Viper research today. Today was all about the trucks